- Preheat the iron to the appropriate temperature for the fabric (must be at least 160 °C /wool setting to melt the glue).
- Place the patch in the desired position on the fabric and cover with a dry cloth.
- If there is a hole in the fabric, place the heat proof paper underneath to prevent unwanted sticking.
- Iron the front side for 10-15 seconds (with firm pressure, constant movement and no steam).
- Iron the back side for another 20-30 seconds.
Notes & Tips
- Clothes Plasters® patches are not toys.
- Please ensure that an adult performs the ironing.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years – small parts.
- Fabrics vary. Patches are only to be applied to fabrics that can withstand ironing. Delicate fabrics (satin, nylon, or waterproof fabric) may not be suitable.
- If the Clothes Plasters® patch starts to come away from the fabric after a period of time, ironing as before should re-secure them. Alternatively, apply fabric glue or a few stitches.
- Patch material: Rayon & Polyester
- Machine wash at 30 °C .
- Not suitable for tumble drying or dry cleaning.